We want to make it easy to do business in a climate-smart, sustainable way.
We are convinced that all organisations want to make the transition to more climate-neutral business, balanced with business benefit.
The companies we meet want to make a difference, but often face the same challenges.
- Shortage of time
- Environment knowledge outside their own core business
- Security of the supply chain
- Unclear supporting data for decisions
- Too technical quote presentations
That is where we come in.
With our overall concept, you save time and have a partner to help you with environmentally-aware choices outside your core business.
We guarantee our entire chain based on sustainability and the basic value of “Simplicity” is included in our raison d’être. Even though the underlying technology may require advanced set-up, with associated planning phases, you can leave that part to us. You access clear calculations presented with specific business benefits.
Almost all the companies we meet see the need for climate adaptation in future. Despite this, we think it’s worth reminding you and we therefore share a few climate figures below.
Maybe some of these figures could be highlighted in your organisation under suitable conditions?
A few climate figures from a range of different organisations:
- In 2016, the world consumed natural resources corresponding to 1.6 globes.
- Sweden’s results represented 4.2 globes, up from 3.7 in 2014.
- With 4.2, Sweden had the lowest ranking along with the USA and Kuwait.
- The animal kingdom has been reduced by 58% since 1970.
- Last year was the warmest since 1880 for the third year in a row.
- Record low ice coverage was measured in the Arctic in 7 of the 12 months of 2016.
- Rising oceans, poorer growing conditions and reduced water availability are considered to be a reality.
- Mass migrations and associated economic effects can be expected.
- The world population is predicted to increase by 33% by 2050.
- The World Wide Fund for Nature “Living Planet Report”, 2016
- UN “World Population Prospects”, 2015
- The World Wide Fund for Nature “Living Planet Index”, 2012
- Naturskyddsföreningen [Swedish Society for Nature Conservation] “Klimatpolicy” [Climate Policy], 2015
- World Meteorological Organization, 2017
- National Snow & Ice Data Center, 2017
- Naturvårdsverket [the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency] “Effekter i världen” [Effects in the World], 2016
Would you like to find out more?
Read more about Our range of services or provide your details below so we can contact you by e-mail or telephone.
We would be more than happy to visit you for a preliminary meeting with no obligation in which we work with you to draw up relevant priorities in advance of the next natural step.
Based on your organisation, your environmental goals and your reality at all times.